Divorce Lawyer Barcelona
We are a Barcelona-based team of lawyers specialised in divorce and we know that divorce is a delicate situation that can be emotionally overwhelming. We work hard to help minimise the strain of this delicate situation offering personalised attention and handling this situation with the utmost respect, sensitivity and integrity. A marriage breakdown is a complicated process that requires a different approach in each case. We are committed to providing you with the personal attention you deserve. We aim to help you and the other party reach an agreement without having to go to court.
Are you facing family breakup?
If you are going through a marriage or relationship breakup either because you have taken the first step or because your partner has decided to initiate separation or divorce, you will have to make decisions during this difficult time.Those decisions may legally affect the different aspects of your life: your children, your home, your assets, etc. and you will need expert advice. If this is your case, you do not need to go through the process alone.
LAWFAM LAWYERS offers you the necessary technical and legal advice. We are here to help you negotiate the terms of a settlement that protects your rights and serves your best interests, making sure the outcome of your divorce or separation is as favourable as possible to you and your family. Our experience as divorce lawyers has given us a deep understanding of the intrinsic paths of matrimonial law.
Are you going through any of the situations set out below? Contact us today. Our team will study your case and once we know your situation, we will work closely with you to figure out the best way to help you. Together we can craft a strategy that best suits your needs.
- Have you made the decision to separate?
The decision of getting divorced often creates confusion at first. For this reason, it is important to have a family lawyer that can wade you through the chaos providing the advice you need to make informed decisions about your future. Your lawyer will help you understand what your rights and duties are to avoid misunderstandings in this complex period of high stress and emotion. We will help make the process as comfortable and easy as possible.
- Has your spouse decided to put an end to your marriage?
We understand your situation and are aware of the numerous questions you may have when facing separation. We will provide you with expert advice and will help you negotiate a favourable outcome. We will stand by your side at all times throughout the process and together we will find the best path forward.
- Do you and your spouse disagree about child custody?
The love for children and the initial misunderstanding that usually exists between two people who are going to separate and who are joined by a strong emotional bond make it very hard to reach decisions. Our team of professional divorce lawyers has the experience and knowledge to advice and represent you. At LAWFAM our goal is to ensure the wellbeing of children involved in divorce or custody proceedings. In cases of negotiated settlements, we draw up a thorough and extensive parenting plan that regulates the following:
- Shared guardianship
- Exclusive guardianship
- Spousal support.
- Right to use the family home.
- Division or sale of marital property.
When reaching a mutual agreement is not an option and litigation is required, we will protect and defend your best interests in court using our courtroom experience, knowledge and insight.
How can we help you through divorce or legal separation proceedings?
At LAWFAM we offer a wide variety of services. We invite you to continue reading to find out what we can do for you.
- We are specialised in different kinds of separation and divorce. We can help both in cases of amicable divorce or divorce that requires litigation. We provide you with the necessary legal advice regarding spousal support if you are legally entitled to it. We also establish a visitation schedule including grandparent visitation.
- We are experts in marriage annulment. If you think your marriage qualifies for annulment, share your circumstances with us so we can provide you with the necessary advice. We have experience both in ecclesiastical and civil annulments.
- We have extensive knowledge of prenuptial and marital agreements. This type of contract set up in the presence of a notary lets two people before they marry freely choose different aspects of their marriage and/ or establish premarital agreements in case they break up.
- We are specialised in cases of child custody. Undoubtedly, awarding child custody is one of the most delicate aspects lawyers are faced with. We therefore strive every day to prepare the ground for our clients by offering them family therapy and psychological assessments.
- We also provide numerous other services that result from marital breakup such as; enforcement for failure to comply with judgments, tax advice regarding family assets, alimony claims, modifying measures in proceedings that are already terminated, liquidation and modification of matrimonial property regime, cases of domestic violence and gender violence amd family counselling.
GET TO KNOW US. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.
Meet our matrimonial lawyers in Barcelona, we are close to you
We are a multidisciplinary team specialised in matrimonial law composed of matrimonial and criminal lawyers. We also have international partners that allow us to work with foreign clients. We offer legal advice, support and psychological counselling services for those clients who require family therapy or legal support.
Our team consists of trained professionals with vast experience in court cases. We believe disputes are best resolved outside court. Litigation is never an option simply to justify higher fees. Our priority is your wellbeing and that is why we always try to negotiate an out-of court settlement, which is undoubtedly less traumatic for all parties involved.
We have extensive experience in divorce proceedings
Years of experience have taught us it is essential to take the time required to understand the needs of clients and give them the attention they deserve. It is also crucial that clients are provided with clear information about the cost of services in order to be as open and transparent as possible to them.
Do you need expert advice? Contact us today. We are committed to helping you through this difficult period of breakup. We will provide you with straightforward advice on the legal implications of relationship breakdown and guidance throughout the process.
AT LAWFAM OUR LAWYERS WORK HARD TO FIND THE BEST WAY TO HELP YOU MOVE FORWARD.
Phone: 93 026 81 85
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), as well as any applicable national law, we inform you that the personal data you provide us with will be processed by LAWFAM Lawyers, responsible for processing your data with the aim of managing any incidence or information request related to our services. The legal grounds for processing your personal data consist in your consent given for this purpose. Your data will not be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation. You have the right to withdraw our consent, as well as to object to or limit the processing of personal data,access, rectify and delete data and exercise your right to data portability any time. You can read about how to exercise your rights as well as obtain any other additional information regarding processing your data Here.
Carrer de Balmes, 67, Principal, 2ª, 08007 Barcelona
Lawfam Abogados de Familia
Carrer de Balmes 67, Principal 2ª